TRA2024 – Get engaged through ALICE
ALICE online event to introduce the Transport Research Arena 2024 and how to ‘get engaged through ALICE ’
28th of June 2023 – 15:00 – 16:00
If you are participating in a logistics research & innovation project or you are an ALICE Member interested in getting engaged with the Transport Research Arena 2024, this session is for you.
- Overview and engagement opportunities presented by the host. Albert Daly. Head of Research and Standards at Transport Infrastructure Ireland.
- Get engaged in TRA 2024 views from the European Commission. Patrick Mercier-Handisyde. Principal Administrator at the European Commission. DG Research & Innovation.
- Get engaged through ALICE. ALICE team will share key opportunities for R&I projects dissemination and outreach. Particularly, how projects can participate in the Logistics Innovation Village organized by ALICE.
Each presentation will be followed by a Q&A session.
What does ALICE offer to projects/initiatives co-exhibiting?
- Project promotion through its collaborative network through pre-conference, conference, and after-conference promotion (e.g., newsletter and LinkedIn)
- TRA is a great opportunity for communication & dissemination of results to a wide audience in the transport ecosystem and to gather partners and collaborators for further exploitation.
- It is the place to be, ideally to organize a presentation and reach different stakeholders at once
- Welcome guests in your dedicated space, and use the joint stand to engage with new stakeholders & ALICE members